Diligent Care Improves Efficiency & Lifespan
When a Texas cold front sweeps through the Austin and Hill Country area, temperature swings can be extreme. Don’t be caught off guard! Cool Experts’ heating system maintenance ensures your heat pump or gas furnace is ready to transition from summer to winter. With scheduled heating care, your home and family stay safe and utility bills don’t break the bank.
Cool Experts’ maintenance plans guarantee that new heat pumps, ductless mini-splits and furnaces get the annual attention required to keep warranties in effect. Our NATE- and EPA-certified technicians also catch minor problems early, before expensive repairs arise. With a Comfort Club maintenance plan, your heater continues to perform, winter after winter—and often for years longer than poorly maintained systems.
Cool Experts Annual Heating System Check
In Austin, TX’s warm climate, heating systems are only needed a few months each year. These mild temperatures make it easy to forget about required furnace maintenance. Like any mechanical system, these systems require annual inspections and tune-ups. Cool Experts makes it easy to keep up with maintenance, allowing heaters to operate reliably and efficiently. Our annual heating system check-up includes:
- Complete system inspection
- Filter cleaning & replacement
- Thermostat calibration
- Vent, flue & duct checks
- Control & ignition testing
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Fan belt changes
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Pressure valve inspection & adjustment
No need to check the calendar or give up a weekend to pamper your heating system. With a Cool Experts maintenance plan, you receive:
- Convenient service reminders
- Scheduling that fits your lifestyle
- Competitive pricing
- Superior warranty protection
- Peace of mind
Call 512.588.1452 to schedule heating system maintenance or contact a pro online.
FAQs About Heating System Maintenance
Because winters in and around Austin, TX, are mild, heating isn’t needed for long. Cool Experts knows that residents may not be familiar with procedures for heat pump maintenance, so we’ve provided answers to commonly asked questions below. To keep your heating system working at its best, call 512.588.1452 to purchase a Comfort Club plan.
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET MY HEATING SYSTEM SERVICED?Cool Experts recommend yearly maintenance for your furnace and seasonal check-ups for ductless mini-splits and heat pumps. Neglected equipment is prone to breakdowns. Obstructions and mechanical wear can hinder heat pump performance since devices operate year-round. Cool Experts technicians perform heater maintenance that keeps all systems in good condition: ignitions, exhausts, blowers and indoor air filters.
- DO I NEED TO CHANGE MY HEAT PUMP FILTERS IN WINTER?Since heat pumps and ductless mini-split systems operate both winter and summer, filters must be kept clean. Clogged filters put a heavy workload on already hard-working equipment, often shortening the system’s useful lifespan. Cleaning or replacing filters every month or two keeps your heat pump performing efficiently, year after year.
- SHOULD I ADJUST MY THERMOSTAT WHEN MY FURNACE IS IN USE?Furnaces and heat pumps work best when thermostat settings are consistent. A programmable thermostat allows you to adjust the temperature during workdays or overnight, which increases efficiency and comfort. Call Cool Experts, 512.588.1452, to request an estimate for programmable thermostat installation.
Austin’s Heating System Maintenance Experts
Cool Experts’ Comfort Club heating system maintenance plans safeguard your family’s comfort and protect your heating equipment investment. Our professional service meets or exceeds manufacturer warranty requirements for new equipment, and customers love our five-star team!
Call 512.588.1452 to request heat pump or furnace maintenance in Cedar Park, TX, or surrounding areas. Contact the team online to request information about Comfort Club plans for all your home and business HVAC systems.