High-Efficiency Heat Expertise That Beats the Chill
Central Texas isn’t immune to cold fronts, and our high humidity makes it feel that much chillier. When winter makes its way through the Austin, TX, area, you can take comfort in a high-performance heating system maintained by our NATE-certified professionals.
When your heating system doesn’t turn on, or the thermostat goes belly up, we provide heat pump repair and furnace repair that rescues your comfort and keeps the house cozy. From routine belt changes to full-scale emergencies, our highly trained technicians offer fast, friendly service for your home, business or managed property. Trust Cool Experts to repair heat pumps, gas or propane furnaces, forced air systems or ductless mini-splits.
Signs It Is Time for Heating Repair
Austin, TX, may have a short heating season, but just one emergency can leave you cold, frustrated and unproductive. If you’re not sure if you need heating repair, here are some clear indicators:
- You feel nauseous, tired or headachy at home. (Take action quickly! These symptoms may be a sign of deadly carbon monoxide leaks.)
- Your heating bills keep rising, but you’re always cold and uncomfortable.
- The heat pump or furnace cycles on and off frequently.
- Your heater blows cold air or doesn’t blow at all.
- You have never had your heating system inspected, and you forget to change the filters.
- Your indoor air quality is poor—and you’re worried about your family’s health.
- Suddenly, your heater is making loud whining, clunking or rumbling noises—and they continue to get worse.
If you’re worried about your Cedar Park, TX, heater, a quick call to 512.588.1452 is all you need to get equipment up and running—FAST. Not sure you need service? We respect your time. Call our team and we’ll advise you, so you don’t waste an unnecessary service call.
FAQs About Heating Repair & Maintenance
So many questions; and we’ve heard them all! Check out some of the most common ones below—and keep our number handy when heating problems threaten your day.
- WHEN SHOULD I GET MY HEATING SYSTEM REPAIRED?When you allow heating problems to escalate, there’s a greater chance they will turn into a catastrophe. Cool Experts specializes in catching small repairs before they become a big problem. If symptoms like these are all-too familiar, it’s time to call in a pro.
- Your heat pump is set on the heating setting, but it’s blowing cool air.
- Your energy bills rise every month.
- You’re tired of hot and cold spots that keep you off-balance and uncomfortable.
- Your heating unit is clunking, squeaking or rumbling.
- No matter what the thermostat says, your heater won’t maintain the set temperature.
- WHY IS MY HEATING SYSTEM MAKING LOUD NOISES?If your heater is making a racket, it’s a sign something is wrong. Sometimes it’s an easy fix, like tightening a screw or securing a loose duct or furnace door. Other times, a noisy heating system is a symptom of an equipment problem that needs prompt attention. Whistling sounds may indicate gaps or leaks in the ductwork, and motor noises could mean a worn-out bearing. Even something as simple as a dirty filter can impact heating airflow and cause strange sounds.
If you hear banging or clunking when your furnace ignites, you could have a gas ignition issue—and fuel-related problems should always be handled by the professionals. If you’re not sure what you are hearing, give us a call. Heating problems can be dangerous!
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT MY FURNACE OR HEAT PUMP TO LAST?With proper sizing and installation by a reputable, NATE-certified expert, heating systems last an average of 15 years. Longevity and reliability can also be negatively impacted by heavy use or neglected maintenance, so make heating care a priority. If you’re worried about answering the “repair or replacement” question when your heater goes belly-up, trust our NATE-certified technicians to recommend budget-friendly solutions without a pushy upsell. Remember, it may be best to replace a piece of equipment sooner than later since today’s high-efficiency heaters perform better and cost less to run.
Austin, TX’s First Choice for Heating
Cool Experts was founded on integrity, skill and follow-through—and every team member shines these core values. Our EPA- and NATE-certified pros don’t just talk. They deliver, and they guarantee your satisfaction. To schedule a no-obligation consultation for your home, business or managed property, connect online or call 512.588.1452 now.
From high-efficiency heat pump repairs to skilled furnace troubleshooting, we keep you cozy—all winter long. Don’t forget to ask about our Comfort Club benefits when we arrive for your repair or replacement. Routine tune-ups and equipment inspections are essential to your safety and peace of mind. Ready to get started? Reserve a time for Cedar Park, TX, heating service using our handy scheduling app!